What does it apply to
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a customization of a design for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies and printing partners. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tamás Kovács, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by writing an email on Contact me page.
We accept payment through Stripe, a global online payment processor that is trusted by thousands of businesses across the globe. Stripe is a payment service provider that accepts credit cards, digital wallets and many other payment methods.
Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security.
All transactions are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protected.
All credit card numbers are encrypted and safely stored in Stripe's state of the art data-center.
We accept payment through PayPal, a well-known, trusted, and secure way to make payments over the Internet.
Making a payment to us through PayPal is easy. You can use your existing PayPal account or pay by credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account. Find out more information by going to the PayPal web site at https://www.paypal.com.
When making a payment you are temporarily transferred from our site to the secure PayPal web site. No financial information, passwords, credit card numbers or personal information other than your name, email address, and shipping address is received by us.
Although PayPal is extremely secure, we are not responsible for protecting the personal information you share with them. You are encouraged to read the related PayPal policies carefully.
After completing your payment you are presented with a link which will allow you to return to our site, finalize or cancel the transaction, and view or download an invoice.
Name and address
45a Kőbányai út
+36 30 276 7727
VAT ID no.